What is MSME Digital Grant MADANI?
The Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) Digital Grant / Geran Digital Perusahaan Mikro Kecil dan Sederhana (PMKS) is offered to micro, small and medium enterprise companies to obtain digital services from service providers (DP – Digitalisation Partners) registered with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) to guide and provide services in the field of digitization with 50% Matching Grant application of up to RM5,000 per company. Get your matching grant up to RM5,000 with us.
I’ve received a Digitalisation Matching Grant in the past. Can I still apply?
- No, MSMEs or cooperatives that have received a Digitalisation Matching Grant in the past are not eligible for the MSME Digital Grant MADANI.
What is the maximum amount I can apply for under this grant?
- The grant covers 50% of the invoiced amount or up to RM5,000.00 for each eligible MSME or cooperative to implement digitalisation.
How much do I need to pay upfront?
- MSME must pay the remaining invoice amount (after deducting the grant) to the Digitalisation Partner via Funding Societies’ payment services within 14 days. Upon service delivery, Digitalisation Partners will receive 50% of the total invoice amount or up to RM5,000
How long does the application process take?
- The application process duration can take up to 3 working days. After you submit your application, it will be reviewed for approval. You will be notified via email about the status of your application.
What documents are needed to apply for the grant?
- You will need to provide a completed online application form, NRIC copy of the Owner/Director/Partner, business registration license/SSM business profile, and your latest audited/management accounts or latest two-month bank statements.
What happens if my application is approved?
- If your application is approved, you will be notified via email. You are then required to pay the remaining invoice amount (after deducting the subsidy) within 14 days. Upon successful payment, your Digitalisation Partner will commence delivering the service.
How do I make the payment?
- You will receive an email with a unique payment link. You are required to make the payment via the payment link.
What happens if I fail to make the payment within the specified period?
- If you fail to make the payment within the specified period, your grant approval will be automatically cancelled and you would have to reapply for the grant.
How will I be informed about the progress of my application status?
- You will be notified via email about the progress of your application status.
Can I apply for more than one type of service under this initiative?
- Yes, you can apply for up to three types of digital services under the MSME Digital Grant MADANI.